- Submitting a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently will be considered unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
- All sources of financial support for a submitted research paper shall be revealed upon request
- The authors must guarantee and ensure that they have submitted 100% original research work.
- All authors must make the maximum effort to ensure the accuracy of all submissions and should immediately notify the editor if there are changed needed.
- All authors are fully responsible for ensuring that not copyrights are infringed upon in any part of their submitted work.
- The editor or guest-editor for each issue is responsible for the final acceptance or rejection decision.
- Articles that are clearly out of the scope of the journal may be rejected by the editor without formal review.
- There is no guarantee of publication if an author is requested to revise and resubmit.
- The copyrights for the submitted articles are retained by the original authors.